Dharajyot Stone Art Privacy and SecurityPolicy
Dharajyot Stone Art values and respects the privacy of itscustomers and visitors. The purpose of this Privacy and Security Policy is toprovide you with information about how Dharajyot Stone Art collects, uses, andshares the information we collect from our customers and visitors. It alsodescribes the choices you can make about our use of your information. Ourcollection efforts are designed to improve the shopping experience of ourcustomers and to provide customers with relevant information about ourproducts, services and promotions.
The Privacy and Security Policy describes the privacy practicesof Dharajyot Stone Art and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, brands andother Dharajyot Stone Art Group companies (Dharajyot Stone Art , “our” or“we”). It applies to our interactions with our customers and visitors,including, but not limited to:
· Use ofour websites, including mobile websites
· Attendanceat one of our events or exhibitions
· Use ofour applications for mobile phones, tablets or other smart devices
· Written,telephone, fax and email communications
· Socialmedia interactions on our websites
· Viewingour online advertisements or emails
Information Dharajyot Stone Art Collects
· Contactinformation. We may collect the names and user names of our customers andother visitors. Additionally, we may collect your purchase history, billing andshipping addresses, phone numbers, email messages, email addresses and otherdigital contact information. We may also collect information that you provideus with about others - for instance, delivery information when an item ispurchased as a gift.
· Paymentinformation. When you make a purchase you provide your payment information,including information from your credit or debit card. For online transactions, DharajyotStone Art does not have access to this credit or debit card information anddoes not store such information. All credit or debit card data is processed byour secure merchant services provider. For credit and debit card detailsreceived by telephone or other medium, the payment will be processed and thecard details will be immediately and securely destroyed.
· Demographicinformation. We may collect information about products or services you like,reviews you submit, or where you shop.
· Locationinformation. If you use our mobile websites or applications, we may collectlocation data obtained from your mobile device's GPS. If you use our websites,we may collect location data obtained from your IP address. We use thislocation data to serve content in your local currency.
· Otherinformation. If you use our websites, we may collect information about thebrowser you are using. We might track the pages you visit, look at what websiteyou came from, or what website you visit when you leave us. We collect this informationusing cookies and analyse it using Google and Bing Webmaster tools.
How Information is Collected
· Wecollect information directly from you. The following are a few examples of when wecollect information from you: during website or CAD/Technical Sheetregistration; in connection with an online purchase; if you upload a comment,photo or other digital content through one of our websites or applications.
· Wecollect information from you passively. We may use tracking tools like browsercookies.
· Wecollect information from other sources. We may get information about you from thirdparty business partners – for example, an updated address from a shippingvendor. We may collect information about you from a friend. For example, if yourfriend purchases something from us to send to you.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for our business purposes,including:
· Torespond to your questions and requests. Examples include: fulfilling orders orproviding services; entering you into a prize draw or sending you prizes youmight have won; responding to a product or service query or review.
· Toimprove our products and services. We may use your information to make websiteor product and service improvements.
· To lookat website trends and customer interests. We might use your information to customizeyour experience with us. We may also combine information we receive from youwith information about you we have received from third parties to assess trendsand interests.
· For ourmarketing. In certain circumstances, we may send you communicationscontaining information such as special Dharajyot Stone Art promotions oroffers. For example, if you have registered on the website and indicated youwant to receive this information or if you gave us your information at anexhibition. We may also notify you of new website features or product andservice offerings.
· Forother uses we may disclose to you, including order, contract, processingand delivery information.
We may share yourinformation for our business purposes and as legally required or permitted,including:
· Withthird parties who perform services on our behalf. Weshare information with our service providers, such as our delivery serviceproviders who ship and deliver your online orders. We might also authorize ourservice providers to collect information on our behalf.
· Withany successor to all or part of our business. For example, if all or part of our businessis sold we may sell our customer list as part of that transaction.
· If wethink we have to in order to comply with the law. Forexample, we will disclose information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also disclose information if requested by a government agency orinvestigatory body.
· Withour business partners. For example, we might share information witha business partner who is running a joint promotion with us.
· Toprotect us. For example, we will disclose information if we suspect fraud. We will also share information as part of an investigation.
· At yourdirection. For example, if you ask us to provide your information to athird-party to facilitate the resolution of a dispute.
Your Privacy Preferences
You can change your preferences to receive or not receivemarketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom ofour email newsletters or by emailing us.Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. Even if youopt out of receiving marketing messages, we may still contact you fortransactional purposes such as confirming or following up on an order orservice request, asking you to review a product or service you have ordered. Ifyou later opt back into getting marketing communications from us, we willremove your information from our opt-out databases.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you live in California and have an established businessrelationship with us, you can request a list of the personal information wehave shared with third parties for our marketing purposes. We will also giveyou a list of the third parties that have received your information. You canmake a request one time each year.
To exercise your rights, you can email us or write to yournearest Dharajyot Stone Art office. Mention in your letter that you are makinga "California Shine the Light" inquiry. We will respond within 30days.
Our Site and Children
Our website and mobileapplications were not created for children. To our knowledge we do not collectinformation online from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian andthink we have information about your child, please email email@example.com
When you place an orderon our website, all of your order information, including your credit cardnumber and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using SecureSockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encryptyour order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSLtechnology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other thanoperators of our websites from capturing and viewing your personal information.
Whilst we use industry standard means to protect our website andyour information, the Internet is not 100% secure. The measures we use areappropriate for the type of information we collect. We cannot guarantee thatyour use of our websites or mobile applications will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorizedemployees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secureand confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newslettersallow you to opt out of further mailings.
Our websites contain links to third party websites. If you clickon one of those links, you will be taken to websites we do not control. ThisPrivacy and Security Statement does not apply to the information practices ofthose websites. You should read the privacy policies of other websitescarefully. We are not responsible for third party websites.
My Account Registration and Use.
My Account registration is an optional service provided by ourwebsite. You do not have to register to browse or shop online. When youregister, you are asked for personal information such as your name, address,phone number, email address and a username and password. You may alsooptionally provide information regarding your interests and home improvementprojects or register your credit cards. This information may be used to helpmake your online shopping quicker and easier by pre-filling certain parts ofyour shopping information.
If you have additional questions you can telephone us in India on+91-98250-93734, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org orwrite to us at:
Dharajyot Stone Art
37, New Bhatar, U.M. Main Road,
Surat, India – 395007 (Gujarat)
Changes to this Privacy and Security Policy
Effective Date: 11 May 2015
Last Revision Date: 11 May 2015